The Lal Bahadur Shastri (LBS) Center for Science and Technology announced the LBS rank list 2022 for the BSc Nursing and Paramedical programs. The list was announced today, 21 September 2022. The applicants now browse to the official website that is “lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.” to download the provisional rank list which was announced today. To access the account and view the provisional rank list for the BSc Nursing and Paramedical programs admission, candidates will require their username and password.
Candidates whose names appear on the ranking list may enroll in the following courses:
- BSc Nursing,
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology,
- BSc Perfusion Technology,
- BSc Radiological Technology,
- BSc Optometry,
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy,
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology programs.
- Bachelor’s degrees in cardiovascular technology,
- Bachelor’s of Dialysis technology, and
- Bachelor of Occupational therapy programs.
The Centre has also launched three new programs:
- a bachelor’s degree in medical imaging technology,
- a bachelor’s degree in radiotherapy technology, and
- a bachelor’s degree in neurotechnology.
The aspirants can follow the given steps to download the Rank List For 2022:
- Browse the official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page, select the link for the provisional rank list for the BSc Nursing and Paramedical course.
- Enter your username and password on the login screen to log in.
- The screen will display the LBS rank list for the BSc Nursing and Paramedical program for 2022.
- Download the rank list, then print it for your records.