The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) has recently released a notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts. This presents a great opportunity for interested and eligible candidates to join the esteemed institution. With a total of 600 vacancies to be filled, candidates have until June 8, 2023, to submit their applications online. The application process commenced on May 19, 2023. Successful candidates will be selected based on their merit in the computer-based test and will undergo a multi-stage document verification process. Let’s delve into the details of this recruitment drive.
The UPUMS Nursing Officer recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 600 posts. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- UR (Unreserved): 240
- OBC (Other Backward Classes): 160
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): 60
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 126
- ST (Scheduled Tribe): 12
Candidates interested in applying for the Nursing Officer posts must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing degree from a recognized university. Alternatively, a B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree from an institute or university recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council is also acceptable. In addition, candidates must be registered as Nurse & Midwife with the State/Indian Nursing Council. Those holding a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and registered as Nurse & Midwife in the State/Indian Nursing Council are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 40 years.
To apply for the Nursing Officer posts, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPUMS at upums.ac.in.
- Click on the notification link titled “Recruitment of 600 Nursing Officer – 2023” displayed on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Register yourself using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- After submitting the online application fee, download the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are required to pay the following application fees based on their category:
- Unreserved: Rs. 2000/-
- OBC/EWS: Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 1200/-
The UPUMS Nursing Officer recruitment drive presents an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a career in the medical field. With 600 vacancies up for grabs, eligible candidates can apply online until June 8, 2023. The selection process will be based on the merit obtained in the computer-based test, followed by document verification. Successful candidates will be appointed as Nursing Officers at UPUMS, receiving a salary at Pay Level-07 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900-142400). Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website for further details and to submit their applications promptly.