Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has issued a notification inviting online applications for the recruitment of candidates for Nursing (Tutor) posts in the State Nursing Colleges for fulfilling 40 vacancies.
As per the release of notification, the candidates applying for the same are required to satisfy the aforesaid educationalqualification:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have possess B.Sc Nursing /M.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Age-limit: Minimum-22 years
- Pay-scale criteria: The selected candidates will be eligible with a remuneration in between Rs.44,900/- Rs.1,42,400.
- Application fee: General/OBC- Rs. 300/-
The selection procedure for the recruitment may be based on written test and interview.
Steps to apply for UKMSSB Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2021:
Steps to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment 2021:
- Primarily, the candidates applying for the same are required to visit the official website.
- Meticulously read the notification issued.
- Fill the application form and make sure to upload all the necessary credentials.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
5. Download and print the application form.
6. Post the submission of the application form, download and print the same for future reference.
The submission of online application form has began and closing date to fill the same is on or before 05th May 2021. For more updates, stay tuned at the official website.