Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has recently released an advertisement inviting applications for staff nurse, medical officer, radiographic technician and numerous posts. The aforesaid data will specify the number of vacancies available for each post:
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Electro Cardiograph Technician||07|
According to the notification issued, the following are the requisites of eligibility criteria for the recruitment:
- Educational Qualifications:
- Staff Nurse: Candidates must have done with either the GNM or B.Sc Nursing course from an institute sanctioned by Indian Nursing Council.
- Medical Officer (MO): MBBS from a Medical Council of India (MCI) renowned institute.
- Radiographic Technician: Candidate must possess B.Sc with the subject of Physics computer knowledge.
- Senior Resident: According to the rules and regulations of the MCI.
- Assistant Engineer: B.E. (Biomedical/Biotechnology/Medical and Instrumentation) with experience.
- Electro Cardiograph Technician: Graduation along with experience of ECG machine handling.
- Ward Boy and Ayah: Candidate must have completed 10th from a recognized board.
- Pay-Scale criteria: Staff Nurse- Rs. 17,000/- per month
Senior Resident- Rs. 66,000/- per month
Medical Officer- Rs. 60,000/- per month
Assistant Engineer- Rs. 30,000/- per month
Radiography Technician- Rs. 35,000/- per month
Electro Cardiograph Technician- Rs. 25,000/- per month
Ward Boy and Ayah – Rs. 60,000/- per month
The selection criteria will be based on written examination and interview and the submission for application form has already began and the closing date to submit the same is by 20th April 2021. For more updates, stay connected at the official website.