National Board of Examinations (NBE) has been entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the Screening Test as per the Screening Test Regulations 2002. Its role being limited to conduct the test, publishing the result and handing over the result to Medical Council of India and all the State Medical Councils. The test is conducted by the NBE in June and December every year.
The Screening-Test is conducted for aspirants who have completed their medical course from abroad and want a registration certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI).
The exam will be conducted on 18th June 2021 Friday. Admit card will be available to download at NBE website from 11th June onwards. Further, the submission for application form has began and the closing date to apply for the same is 6th May.
Application for FMGE June 2021 session can only be submitted online through NBE website. Candidates should ensure that all the information bulletin including eligibility criteria carefully and go through the submission of application form given in the information bulletin.
Steps to apply for FMGE 2021:
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Click on the link ‘FMGE June 2021’ appearing on the home-page.
- Read the bulletin issued meticulously
- Upload all the required credentials.
- Pay the application fee post filling the application form.
- Download and print the application form for future reference.
For further updates, stay connected at the official website.