Madhya Pradesh: Lately, the National Health Mission (NHM) under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Madhya Pradesh has released a notification inviting virtual applications for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) and also for six- months certificate course in community health. In total 3750 vacant seats are available, out of which 1680 seats are for Certificate in Community Health (CCH) training and 1890 seats are meant for direct recruitment. The below mentioned data clarifies the more regarding the availability of seats:
- For CCH
- For Direct Recruitment
The remaining 13% seats shall be allotted post the decision of Hon’ble High court and 33% seats are reserved for female candidates.
Under Ayushman Bharat, this initiative was taken with an aim of strengthening the sub-health centres as Health and Wellness Centres (H&WCs) for ameliorated execution of public health programmes.
Online applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the following essential qualifications and other eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualifications:
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Heath Training– Candidates should possess B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM/ BAMS.
- For direct recruitment for the post of CHO- Candidates are required to have B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) recognized by any institute/university sanctioned by Indian Nursing Council/ Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
Further, students who are in final year of B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) can also eligible for the same.
- Age Limit: Minimum- 21 years – Maximum-40 years (Age relaxation is also applicable as per the norms i.e. 45 years for reserved categories who are domicile resident of Madhya Pradesh.)
- Pay-Scale criteria: Rs.25,000/- per month along with Rs.15,000/- per month as an incentive which will be based on performance on successful completion of training.
Regarding the selection procedure, which will be based on online test.
The submission for online application forms has commenced from 02nd February 2021 and the closure date for the same is 17th February 2021 at 11.59 PM. To apply for the same and detailed information, candidates are required to visit the official website. Rest other updates with respect to the release of admit card and examination will be notified soon.