Indian Nursing Council in the partnership with the United Nations Population Fund (UNPF) is organizing free training under Virtual Capacity Building Program in schools and colleges.
According to INC, this training program will prepare midwifery faculty for improved teaching and training skills updating on the guidelines of the government of India.
What are the topics covered in the training?
- Educational methodology
- Latest educational technology
- Midwifery education and practice concepts
- Maternal health programs of the Government of India
- Evidence-based midwifery care
- Contraception and family welfare services
- Gender-based violence
- Adolescent and young people’s sexual and reproductive health
Who can participate?
- Three faculty to four from each institution with MSc (N) qualification and with specialization in OBG nursing, Pediatrics, or Community health nursing can participate.
- Preference is given for OBG faculty.
- Clinical nurse midwives working in the maternity unit of affiliated hospitals can also participate.
What will be provided after training?
- A Certificate of completion
- 15 CNE credit hours with a condition of full attendance and 70% marks in the tests and assignments
How to enroll in the training program?
Participants can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format given below
|Email id and|
contact number of
|Email id and|
number of the
What are the scheduled date?
- 29.09 2020 to 07.10.2020
- 13.10.2020 to 20.10.2020
- 03.11.2020 to 10.11.2020
- 17.11.2020 to 24.11.2020
- 01.12.2020 to 08.12.2020
- 15.12.2020 to 22.12.2020
- 05.01.2021 to 12.01.2021
- 19.01.2021 to 27.01.2021
- 02.02.2021 to 09.02.2021
- 16.02.2021 to 23.02.2021
- 02.03.2021 to 09.03.2021
- 16.03.2021 to 23.03.2021
- 06.04.2021 to 13.04.2021
- 27.04.2021 to 04.04.2021
- 11.05.2021 to 19.05.2021
- 01.06.2021 to 08.06.2021
- 15.06.2021 to 22.06.2021
For more information please visit to Indian Nursing Council website here
How to register I have already attended this training program