A month back, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) had released a bulletin for conducting Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) where only female candidates are eligible for the same, inviting virtual applications for filling up of 540 seats. The submission for online application form has began from 06th January to 19th January 2021.
Currently, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has uploaded with another notification regarding the release of the admit card for Pre-Nursing Selection Test 2021. The examination is scheduled on two consecutive days that is 06th February and 07th February 2021 with allotted time duration of 2 hours going to be held in two shifts i.e. from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and from 02:00 PM to 4:00 PM respectively.
Steps to download MPPEB PNST Admit card 2021:
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
- Then, do click on ‘Test Admit Card-Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)’ given under ‘Latest Updates’ on home page.
- Further a new page will appear on the screen in the form of ‘advisory for candidates regarding Covid-19.’
- After this, candidates are required to read the mentioned instructions scrupulously.
- Then, enter the required credentials that is ‘application no.’ and ‘date of birth’.
- Solve a simple mathematical calculation.
- Further, click on ‘Search’ button and download the admit card for future reference.
It’s necessary for the candidates to bring original photo-id in the examination centre and E-Aadhar card will be valid only if confirmed by UIDAI.