Varanasi: The latest notification on 27th January 2021 has been released by Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) for inviting online applications for the Female Nurse ‘A’ posts available in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital/Mahamana Pandit Madanmohan Malviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi.
It’s an autonomous body controlled and funded by Department of Atomic Energy with an aim to achieve highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology.
Altogether 31 posts are available, out of which 16 seats are for unreserved category, 10 for OBC, 1 for SC and for 4 for EWS. The following mentioned are the pre-requisite with respect to eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have GNM along with Diploma in Oncology Nursing with OR Basic OR Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Experience: One year of clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital besides the educational qualification.
Hepatitis Vaccination is also a requisite for the same. There is relaxation for a tenure of five years as well for those candidates who have completed Diploma in Oncology Nursing and also served the entire bond period.
- Age limit: Maximum age-30 years. There is also age relaxation for reserved categories i.e. SC/ST by 5 years, OBC for 3 years and 10 years for Physically Disabled.
- Emolument criteria: Rs. 44,900/- Level 7, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable.
The selection procedure will be based on interview/written examination/skill test on the basis of information furnished by the candidates in the online application form.
Steps to TMC Female Nurse Recruitment 2021:
- Firstly, visit the official site of Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
- Then, click on ‘Careers’ option.
- Further, a Career page will appear on the screen with a list of advertisements.
- Now, search for advertisement no. VAR/2021/002.
- Meticulously read the notification issued.
- Fill the online application form with all the required credentials.
- Pay the application fee Rs. 300 via Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card and SC/ST/Female candidates /PWD/ Ex-servicemen who are applying first time for the civil post after serving any rank are exempted.
- Click on submit button after complete verification.
- Download and print the application form for future reference.
The candidates are required to carry original documents along with one set of copy at the time of interview/written examination/skill test.
-Birth certificate/School leaving certificate/S.S.C passing certificate.
-Marksheet & Passing certificate of final examination.
-Caste certificate i.e. Caste Validity Certificate for ST and Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates.
– Valid income certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
The closure date for the submission of the online application form is 20th February 2021 up to 5.30 PM. For further updates, stay tuned at the official website.