Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has issued a notification inviting applications for the posts of medical officer, nursing orderly, Aya and ANM. In total 400 vacancies are available, in which 100 seats are for each of the aforesaid category.
As per the release of notification, the candidates applying for the same are required to satisfy the hereinafter laid down eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
-Medical Officer: Candidate must have done MBBS from a recognized university/institution.
–Nursing orderly: BAMS, SSC and MSCIT
–ANM: Candidates applying for the post of ANM must have done AMN course.
–Aya: Must be 08th qualified.
- Age-limit: Maximum- 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
- Emolument criteria:
-Medical Officer (MBBS)- Rs.60,000/-
-Medical Officer (BAMS)- Rs. 40,000/-
-Nursing orderly: Rs.16,400/-
The selection procedure will be based on written test and interview, the date of written examination will be notified soon. The shortlisted candidates who will qualify all the stages of selection procedure will be eligible for the said post.
Steps to apply for the PMC Recruitment 2021:
- Initially the candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Fill in the application form with all the required information.
- Upload all the necessary credentials while filling up the form.
- Verify all the details fulfilled and do submit the application form at the below mentioned address i.e. ‘PMC Main Building, Near Mangla Theatre, Shivajinagar, Pune-411005”
- Download the application form for the future reference.
Hurry Up. The submission for application form is ending today.For further updates, stay tuned at the official website.