Lately, the National Board of Examination (NBE) from 23rd February has commenced the registration process for the NEET-PG entrance examination. Candidates pursuing a PG course will be given admission in Master of Surgery, MD and PG Diploma programs via examination.
The examination will be held on 18th April 2021 and will be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT). The result of the same will be declared on 31st May. The eligibility criteria for the same is candidates having provisioning or permanent MBBS degree holders from the institute recognized by Medical Council of India. Apart from this, candidates should also possess a registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI). Further, candidates have completed one-year internship on or before 30th June. Interested candidates are required to register themselves through the official website.
Steps to apply for NEET PG 2021:
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Click on ‘NEET-PG’ and then on ‘New registration’
- Enter all the required details needed for registration and do click on submit.
- Further, candidates are required to fill the application form mentioning all the essential details.
- Upload all the required credentials.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Download the application form for future reference.
|Last date to submit online application form||15th March 2021 till 11.55 PM|
|Correction window||19th March 2021- 21st March 2021|
|Release of Admit card||12th April 2021|
|Date of Examination||18th April 2021|
|Result declaration||31st May 2021|
For further updates, stay connected at the official website.