Indian Nursing Council along with UNFPA has come forward with another capacity-building program. The previous program organized by the same authorities received huge success, following that, they announced module 2 for the Midwifery faculty.
This program is focused on simulation training and skill update. Updating the midwifery faculty and training for the educational methodologies with a focus on stimulation plays a crucial role. This becomes highly important in regards to saving innocent lives.
The main objective of the event is to improve the training skills and teaching with a focus on stimulation. It also focuses on enhancing the skills of selected vital midwifery procedures as per the guidelines suggest by the Government of India.
Important information about the program is as follows:-
- Training highlights
- Hands-on midwifery skill training including BEmOC procedures.
- Practical sessions on reflective learning, experiential learning, stimulation, scenario-based learning, and OSCE.
- The duration of the program will be four full days.
- Venue:- National Reference Stimulation Center, SGT University, Gurugram.
- 6 April – 9 April 2021
- 17 May – 20 May 2021
- 12 July – 15 July 2021
- 23 Aug – 26 Aug 2021
- A certificate of completion will be provided to all the participants who successfully complete their training along with 25 CNE credit hours.
- Training fee:- Rs 17,086
- These training fees include the fees of training, boarding, and lodging. Although travel expenses are exclusive.
- Faculties who have successfully completed the virtual capacity building program for Midwifery faculty can participate in this program.
The maximum number of participants in each batch will be 30.
All the interested candidates can send their information requesting participation to email@example.com at the earliest.