In a recent notification, Gajra Raja Medical College (GMRC) of Gwalior has invited virtual applications for the recruitment of staff nurse posts with 354 of available vacancies.
As per the release of an advertisement, the following are the essential eligibility criteria for the interested candidates:
- Educational qualification: The candidates applying for the same must have qualified 10+2 with Biology, Chemistry and Physics. With this, they are also required to possess B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institution or university.
- Age limit: Minimum age: 18 years – Maximum age: 45 years (Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.)
- Pay-scale criteria: The qualified will be eligible to a Pay Matrix Level 7 Rs.28,700/- Rs.91,300/-
The selection procedure will be based on written test and interview respectively.
Steps to apply for GRMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website.
- Further, the home-page will appear on the screen and click on the latest information.
- Download and scrupulously read the advertisement issued.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee via online mode i.e. for General category Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Rs. 250/-
- Download the application form and save it for future reference.
The submission of online application form has been commenced and the last date to submit the same in a prescribed format is on or before 30th March 2021. For more updates, stay connected at the official website.