Kerala: Few months back, the notification was released by CMD NHM Kerala regarding the recruitment of staff nurse (Mid-Level Service Provider) for filling up to 1603 vacancies which were available in fourteen districts of the NHM (National Health Mission) where the online registration was active till 08th January 2021.
After the successful completion of the written examination which was scheduled on 31st January 2021. Recently, the notification has been issued stating the district wise result declaration of the same.
The merit list was completely based on the maximum marks secured by the aspirants in the respective examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Further, while appearing for the interview are required to produce the following documents:
- Certificate to show date of birth,
- Educational qualification certificates and,
- Experience certificate.
Candidates should have necessary details like admit card number, date of birth while checking their online results.
Steps to check NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Result 2021:
1.Candidates are required to log on the official website.
2. Search for the result link.
3. Further, candidates are needed to enter the log in details as mentioned above.
4. Once login details have been entered, the result will appear on the screen.
5. Download the same and save it for future reference.
For further updates, stay connected at the official website.