The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has released an advertisement inviting virtual applications for the posts of Staff Nurse and Specialist Officer for Grade I and II for filling up of 152 vacancies. The below mention data will signify the vacancies available for each post:
As per the released of an advertisement, the candidates are required to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
–Specialist Grade-I and II: Candidates are required to possess MD/DNB or M.Ch./DNB or MS/DNB or Post Graduate recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) along with additional training or fellowship in the speciality/research publications in indexed journals/conferences presentations in International /National/State conferences.
–Staff Nurse: Candidate should possess GNM along with Diploma in Oncology Nursing or Basic/ Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) or GNM also with 2 years of experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital post acquiring the above mentioned qualification. In addition to this, candidates should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
–Specialist Grade-I: Maximum- 50 years
–Specialist Grade-II: Maximum- 45 years
– Staff Nurse: Maximum-35 years
3) Pay-scale criteria:
–Specialist Grade-I: As per 7th CPC i.e.Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100/- Rs. 2,15,900 per month)
-Specialist Grade-II: Level 11 (Rs. 67,700/- Rs. 2,08,700 per month)
– Staff Nurse: Level 7 (Rs.44,900/- Rs. 1,42,400 per month)
Steps to apply for CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021:
- Initially, visit the official website of CNCI Kolkata.
- Then, click on the career/recruitment link.
- Further, do click on the Specialist Grade-I and II and Staff Nurse.
- Meticulously read the notification issued and upload all the essential credentials.
- Pay the application fee via online mode i.e. for UR and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- only. However SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Download the application form and save it for future reference.
The submission of the application form has commenced from 19th February 2021 and the closure date for the same is 18th March 2021. For further updates, stay connected at the official website.