A month back the Centre of Management Development (CMD) on behalf of the National Health Mission (NHM) issued a notification for the recruitment of Mid-Level Service Provider for filling up of 1603 vacancies in fourteen districts of the National Health Mission. To apply for the same the online registration commenced from 25th Dec 2020 to 08th January 2021.
Recently, the notification has been promulgated regarding the release of Admit Card. The Written Examination is scheduled on 31st January 2021. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment have to download their Admit Card from the mentioned website. Rest information with respect to educational qualification, age limit, pay-scale criteria and selection procedure remains the same as mentioned in the prior notification.
Steps to download CMD NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are recommended to visit the official website .
- Click on the download Admit Card blinking on the home page.
- Then, enter the required credentials i.e. Application number, Mobile number, select district and do click on submit button.
- Further the Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card, save it for future reference.
Other necessary details with respect to the timing of examination, exam centre name, centre code will be notified in the Admit card itself. Candidates are required to carry any one of the below-mentioned government issued Photo ID proof along with their Admit card:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card along with the photograph.